Tzen Szen

Archive

About Me

Say Hello

Hello, welcome to my blog! I write about topics that I am interested in reading about.

Hello World

"Hello, World!"

Introduction to my blog

  • By
  • Tzen Szen
  • on August 5, 2015 1:44pm

  • My name is Tzen Szen, a medical student at the University of Sheffield in the United Kingdom. I often find the 140 characters on Twitter insufficient to express what I want to say. Facebook posts could possibly do the job but what I really wanted was my own space so that I too, could write in great detail about the topics that I am interested in and have an opinion about.

    Thus, choosing to use the blogging platform, Blogger, was a straightforward decision. Having seen the templates available by default, I've also decided to strip everything down to the bare minimum and learnt the basics of designing for the web to create this blog which you are viewing today.

    My plan is to focus on sharing my personal thoughts and insights about the medical and tech industries. I will be paying some attention to review some products that I currently use and also share my experiences in medical school and studying abroad in the United Kingdom.

    Thoughts, insights, and experiences

    Whether you are reading this post from a mobile device or personal computer, I hope that the viewing experience will be pleasant across all platforms. Feel free to explore around the blog and do let me know if there is anything that can be improved upon through the comments, email, Twitter, or Facebook. A new post is currently in the works, so stay tuned for what's next!

    2 comments:

    1. Awesome! Will be following this.

      Why Blogger and not Ghost or Wordpress?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Cheers, I really appreciate that!

        I was deciding between the three platforms and personally thought Blogger suited me for what I wanted to do for now as I've just only started learning about HTML and CSS.

        Delete